Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:22 pm

I'm trying to write an application that uses Spire.Doc and Spire.XLS. I am downloading both libraries from NuGet via Visual Studio. Depending on the order in which I install packages when I try to manipulate documents, I get an exception for .doc or .xls files ("Could not load type" spr? 'From assembly "Spire.Pdf, Version = ..."). I noticed that the Spire.PDF library is included in both packages. But Spire.Doc and Spire.XLS packages have different versions of Spire.PDF, e.g. Spire.Doc v. 6.3.0 has Spire.PDF v. 4.3.0.2040, and Spire.XLS v. 8.3.0 has Spire.PDF v 4.2.9.2040. Is there a way to work around this problem?

dadziu

Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:52 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please note Spire.Doc and Spire.Xls are independent products and they can’t use together in a same application. For your situation, please reference the Spire.Office 2.16.27 from Nuget to avoid incompatibility.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:00 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Did we fix your issue?
Your feedback will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.XLS