Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:20 am

Hi, I am evaluating Spire.PDF c#. Main purpose required is to convert PDF to SVG.
The SVG file isn't exactly the same as the pdf (refer to attached file). the line weights appears differently.
Is there a setting or property that can fix this?

Regards
Bianca Oliveira

biancaoliveira

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:11 am

Dear Bianca,

Thanks for your post.
To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach your input PDF file here for testing. Or you could send it to us via email support@e-iceblue.com. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:45 pm

Thank you Nina for your response. I have emailed support the PDF file for testing.
Many thanks

biancaoliveira

Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:15 am

Hello,

Thank you for sharing files.
I have noticed the issue and logged it into our bug tracking system. Once it is fixed or there are some updates for you, we will let you know. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:32 am

Dear Bianca,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
Our dev team did improvements of the conversion from Pdf to SVG, the effect of generated SVG is better than before. Please download the hotfix from below link to have a test. If there is any question, welcome to write back.
Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:4.9.4

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.PDF