Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:55 pm

Hi,

I've tried the free version, and hotfix 4.2.4, and both versions can't seem to print an existing PDF file containing a label from Amazon that contains a 2D Barcode on it. When I used LoadFromFile, and send the file to the printer the 2D barcode gets garbled, and is unscannable. All other barcodes on the label, print out without problems. If you can provide me with an email address where to send a copy of the label to, I can send it over to you. We'd like to keep the info on the label confidential.

If you need anything else, please let us know. If we can't get Spire.PDF to work properly, we likely will look to purchase one from another company.

Thanks,

dtran123

Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:14 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please send your pdf file to support@e-iceblue.com. Besides, please also tell us what printer you go with and your system details, e.g. win7 x64, region/language: China/ Chinese, dpi:96.
Looking forward to further information.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:06 am

Hello,

Could you please provide us the information above for investigations?

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.PDF