Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Hello,

I have added Spire.PDF.dll to convert pdf files to images and it is working perfectly;
I am creating PDF report using crystal report which define reports through "CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument()"; After filling crystal report options we use ReportDocument.Export() method in order to save file physically. But in my case I don't need the pdf file, I just need the images converted; So is there anyway to cast CrystalReport.ReportDocument() to Spire.PDF.PdfDocument()?
If this exists: then instead of exporting pdf , saving image and deleting pdf, I will be able to save image directly after filling the Spire.PDF.PdfDocument() based on CrystalReport.ReportDocument();

Thank you

H@L

Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:34 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry, I am afraid that currently there is no any ways to cast CrystalReport.ReportDocument() to Spire.PDF.PdfDocument() as we don't integrate our product with CrystalReport together.

Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:02 am

Thank you for your reply

H@L

Return to Spire.PDF