Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:20 am

Hello,
We are seeing a evaluation warning message when we print a PDF. But that message is not visible inHTML to PDF converted file. We have a licensed version of Spire.PDF but still seeing the evaluation warning message when pdf is sent to print. Could you please let us know why this is happening?
For your reference i am attaching the HTML to PDF converted file and image of printed label.

curvaturepdfapi

Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:55 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I used the latest Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:4.2.4 to test your case with your license file, but didn't find the warning message after printing. How did you apply your license? And what is the type of your application (eg.Console application,Web application...) ? I recommend you to use this method to apply your license : apply your license by license key. If the issue still happens, please provide a sample application which can show your issue via email support@e-iceblue.com to help us investigate it.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:34 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue going?
Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.PDF