Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:44 pm

Hi there!
We consider to integrate Spire.Presentation component in out project. We download Free Spire.Presentation to check features compatibility with our needs.
Can you clarify for me, please. Free edition has limitations:
- 10 slides
- 3 pages in pdf export
- trial watermark always?

Our pptx documents display this watermark and I'm suggest download wrong edition of Spire.Presentation.

verywell

Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:26 am

Hello verywell,

Thanks for your post.
The first two points in your limitation list are right. While for point three, kindly note there would never appear any watermark or warning messages in our free products. If the watermark is coming up in your generated document, you must be using our commercial version. In fact, since we have no plan to update the free version and all the fixes and new features are implemented in the commercial version, we recommend you using the commercial edition. For that, we have sent a 1-month free license of Spire.Presentation to you via email for helping remove the warning message so that you can have a better evaluation of our products. Please refer to the guidance on how to apply the license.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:03 am

Hello Jane,

Thank you for the clarification. I found my mistake. Demo projects on free spire.presentation use reference for commercial version. It's easy to update references to free edition and it works great!

verywell

Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:30 am

Hello verywell,

Thank you for responding so quickly.
Just feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best wishes,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Return to Spire.Presentation