Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:32 am

Hi,

I am evaluating the library and want to use it to convert an HTML string(or a file) into PDF. It needs to support Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese. I tested with the project from the sample center. It is fine. But another issue come up is that the default font is totally unacceptable. Can it support different fonts and how?

Another related question is whether the merge and split pdf function also support different fonts?

BR
Calvin Szeto

calvinsz

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:16 am

Hello Calvin,

Thanks for your inquiry. When converting, merging and splitting, the fonts will be embedded into the result PDF as default. To help us investigate further, please provide us with your HTML and result PDF. You could attach here or send them to us via email(support@e-iceblue.com).

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:02 am

Hello Calvin,

Greetings from E-iceblue!
How is the issue going ?
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:19 am

Hi Simon,

Please find attached the resulting pdf which I used the project from the sample center to generate.
The attached file also contains the original pdf which I used Primo PDF to print it from the browser.

There are two issues. The first is the font seems a bit jagged or the resolution is low. The other is that the converted pdf is a bit small. I need to zoom in to about 300% to vew it.

BR
Calvin Szeto

calvinsz

Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:19 am

Hello Clavin,

Thanks for your feedback. Please refer to the below documentation to use the new plugin and try again. If any question, please get it back to us.
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spi ... lugin.html

Sincerely,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Return to Spire.PDF