Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:18 am

I am currently using Free SPIRE HTML to DOC. I have to convert HTML to word document using .Net. While doing so, I realised that I was not able to create documents with more than 25 tables. Is this a limitation in free version? If I purchase a standard spire.doc version, will I be able to convert HTML to Word Doc without any limitation?

senprabu

Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:14 am

Hi senprabu,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Yes, the table amount of 25 is one of the limitations of Free Spire.Doc.
As for your second doubt, below is the illustration of the difference between standard edition and pro edition.

Spire.Doc for .NET Standard Edition only can be used for .NET and doesn't support print and conversion function. Spire.Doc Pro Edition supports converting files from Word to PDF, HTML, Word to XPS, Word to Text, Word to Image and Word to XML(the Word can be either .Doc or .Docx) and it is included in Spire.Doc Pack.

So, if you want to convert HTML to Word, you need the pro edition.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:34 am

Jane,

1. Please note we are developing .Net application and integrate with SPIRE to convert HTML to Word document. I thought standard edition would suffice for this case. Are you sure we need to get the Pro edition?

2. Is this license on perpetual terms?

Thanks and Regards

Prabhu

senprabu

Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:04 am

Hi senprabu,

1. The standard edition only supports the conversion among the different versions of Word document, eg, .doc to .docx.
If you need to convert .HTML to Word, the Pro edition is the right choice.
2. For the license policy, please note that once you have bought a license file, it is yours forever and you can continue to run the licensed version of the product for as long as it is useful to you. The 1-year subscription enables free priority support and updates for one year, after the subscription expires, you can still use the licensed version of the product, but the new releases and hotfixes are no longer available.
In addition, you can contact our sales team(sales@e-iceblue.com) to get a temporary license file for one month to remove the warning message and have a better evaluation on our products.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:39 am

Jane,

Please send a for quote addressed to

Mr. Jason Ngian,
National Security Coordination Secretariat (NSCS).
Singapore

For
1. Pro edition (1 developer, multiple servers max of 4)
2. Support for 1,2 & 3 years.

Thanks and Regards

Senthil Prabhu

Please send an email to senthil@totalebizsolutions.com

senprabu

Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:53 am

Hello Senthil Prabhu,

My colleague Jack has send the quote to senthil@totalebizsolutions.com.
Check if you have received.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Return to Spire.Doc