Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:05 pm

I'm using this method to add a watermark to an existing document. Also using FreeSpire.Doc

Code: Select all
Dim Doc As New Document
                Doc.LoadFromFile("\\****\c$\Users\****\Documents\Custom Office Templates\Job Letter1.dotx", FileFormat.Docx2013)

Dim picture As PictureWatermark = New PictureWatermark
                picture.Picture = System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(Server.MapPath("~\images\Watermark.jpg"))
                picture.Scaling = 1000
                picture.IsWashout = True
                Doc.Sections(0).Document.Watermark = picture

It adds the watermark except it is placed in the top left corner of the page. I need it placed in the center of the page. Any ideas or help is appreciated. I also need to keep using the "LoadFromFile" method since I am replacing text in the document as well.

chiefind

Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:42 am

Dear chiefind,

Thanks for your inquiry.
After an initial test, sorry that I didn't reproduce your issue. Could you please provide the input document and the image for testing?
In addition, you just need to use "Doc.Watermark = picture" to set the watermark for the document.

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:43 am

Dear chiefind,

How is your issue now ?
Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience ?

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.Doc