Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:52 am

Hi,
We have procured a Spire.XLS Pro Edition Developer Subscription license from Ice-Blue.
I have couple of questions on the usage of this license.

We are using this license file as a embedded resource in our application package.
We need to deploy the application package in both out TEST/QA environment and then on to production environment after it is successfully validated in QA. Will one licence work for me?
Or do I need to purchase two licenses for TEST and PROD?
I am reading it from ice-blue website that there is not limit for deploying on TEST servers.
However wanted to confirm this with the support hence posting the question here.

Thanks,
Roopesh

roopeshvp@gmail.com

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:15 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Yes, there's no limit for the testing servers and you don't need to purchase another license. The Spire.XLS Pro Edition Developer Subscription only has the limitation on the developer number and the geography locations where the applications are deployed.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:22 am

Thank you Jane for a real quick response.

roopeshvp@gmail.com

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:33 am

Hi,

It's my pleasure.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:41 am

Hi,
I am responding on top of this thread for a related question.
My licensing scheme is same, I have a devloper licence and I continue to develop on my dev machine and deploy the final package on to PROD server in India.
Now we have a new customer in US, servers are in US. I want to deploy the same package that is running in serves in india on to servers in US.

Do I need to purchase a new license for that?
I am little confused about this phrase in the licensing terms- ' It can be deployed on any served in the same geographic zone' What do you mean by geographic zone.

Thanks,
Rooepsh

roopeshvp@gmail.com

Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:52 am

Hello Rooepsh,

Yes, you need to purchase a new license file for the new server. Please check our license policy as below and contact our sales(sales@e-iceblue.com) for the purchase of Spire.XLS.
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Misc/purchase-policies.html

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.XLS