Spire.Barcode is a professional barcode library specially designed for .NET developers (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core) and Java developers (J2SE and J2EE) to generate, read and scan 1D & 2D barcodes.

Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:54 pm

I purchased and integrated the barcode licence in 4 different ways but the ICE Blue on the barcode is not disappearing.
I tried as follows:
1. Added the license.elic.xml into my Website Bin directory. Ran the web site and generated a barcode. ICE Blue still appearing.
2. Added
Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey(" Spire Licence Key from license.elic.xml ")
into my websites Global.asax in the Application.Start Method using the licence key from the license.elic.xml. Ran the web site and generated a barcode. E-ICEBlue still appearing.
3.Added
Spire.Barcode.BarcodeSettings.ApplyKey(" Spire Licence Key from license.elic.xml ")
into my websites Global.asax in the Application.Start Method using the licence key from the license.elic.xml. Ran the web site and generated a barcode. E-ICEBlue still appearing.
4.Put Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey(" Spire Licence Key from license.elic.xml ") into the method using the Barcode. E-ICEBlue still appearing.
5.Put Spire.Barcode.BarcodeSettings.ApplyKey(" Spire Licence Key from license.elic.xml ") into the method using the Barcode. E-ICEBlue still appearing.

Please help. Just spent $400 and have ran out of ideas.

John

JRWalsh07@gmail.com

Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:24 am

Hello John,

If the EICEBLUE logo appears, you must be using the Free Spire.Barcode and do not register the key. Kinldy note that the free version requires a key to remove the logo. While in the commercial version, there's warning message rather than the logo, and the key in license.xml is used to remove the evalutation warning message. So, please download the commercial version(Spire.BarCode for .NET Version:1.4) and everything will be ok.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:16 pm

So I've downloaded the standard version of the Barcode software and that's okay now. But I also use Free Spire PDF in the same project. Now I'm no longer able to use the free version of Spire.PDF

"Could not load file or assembly 'Spire.License, Version=1.3.2.20, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b1144360237c8b3f' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) "
I tried updating to the trail version and this works but prints the trail message.
I removed Barcode references and everything works fine but as soon as I add back Barcode references I get the same error message?

John

JRWalsh07@gmail.com

Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:49 am

Hello John,

Thanks for your feedback.
First, please kindly note that the free version and commercial version can't be used in one solution since the dlls in them are not compatible with each other. If you want to adopt two or more products together, we suggest you using our Spire.office. Second, you have only purchased the Spire.Barcode but you also use the Spire.Pdf in your project, so you get the warning message. If you want to remove it, you need a license for Spire.Pdf. You could contact our sales team(sales@e-iceblue.com) for a temporary (1-month free) license in order to have a better evaluation on Spire.Pdf.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:03 am

Hello,

How is the issue now?
Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Return to Spire.BarCode