Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:22 pm

I'm using Spire.Doc the free version in an asp.net project to preview PDF doc. Everything works well in my dev environment but once I publish to production, I am unable to view the documents. I do not get any errors either. Any ideas or help?

nwuaku

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:07 am

Dear nwuaku,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that I am a little confused, Spire.Doc cannot view the document. Did you mean you convert Word document to PDF using Spire.Doc ? And could you please describe you issue in detail using another way ?
Moreover, we first suggest you try to use the latest Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:6.0.3 which includes the improvement to check if the issue is solved on your side. If it still exists, please offer us the input file and the code you were using as well as the information of production for testing.

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:30 am

Thanks for the reply, will give your fix a try. But what I simply meant was that on my development machine, using the Spire library to view PDF documents works well but once I deploy to production I am unable to view the documents.

Nelson

nwuaku

Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:54 am

Dear Nelson,

Thanks for your response.
So sorry that I am still not clear about your real problem "view PDF document" while using our products. Display the PDF document like Adobe reader ? Or convert Word to PDF I mentioned in my last reply ?
And I am waiting for your news after you try the latest version. If the issue still happens, please offer us the input file and the code you were using as well as the OS information of production for testing.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.PDF