Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:44 am

Hi,

Need you assistance, on the following:

1. I am trying to load .rtf file with image background on it and keeps on displaying error "One or more errors occurred." and also I want to inform you that whenever I load .rtf file with big fonts, it doesn't display properly, all text are overlapping with each other, same goes on images in .rtf.

2. I am experiencing an error when loading a document file with Content Control - Contact Details, address and Date Time. Error message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

I am using Spire.Office 2.16. I just made the update yesterday.

You urgent assistance is very much appreciated.

Cheers,
AL

redmap

Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:25 am

Dear AL,

Thanks for your inquiry.
1. For the error "One or more errors occurred.", could you please provided us with the input file for testing ?
And for the wrong display issue, did you convert that RTF to PDF and the content on PDF doesn't display properly ? Or display the file on Spire.DocViewer ? Could you please also provide us with sample file and describe the issue in detail ?

2. Please offer us the input file for investigation.

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:00 am

HI,

Attached is the test file that I used.

rtf.rar - Contains .rtf document with image background. One or more errors occurred.
Doc with Content Control.rar - Document that contains Content Control - Contact Details, address and Date Time.

I am using this to load the file content
doc.LoadFromFileInReadMode(FileName, Spire.Doc.FileFormat.Auto);

then convert it to HTML to display:
doc.SaveToFile(FileToSave, Spire.Doc.FileFormat.Html);

You may use the Doc with Content Control 2.rar which is more complete for - Doc with content concern

redmap

Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:34 am

Dear AL,

Thanks fot the files.
I have reproduced the error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." with the 3 files, and posted it to our Dev team. Once there is any progress, we will let you know. So sorry for all inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:19 am

Dear AL,

Thanks for waiting.
Now there is a hotfix which solves your issue, please download it and have a try.
www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/TempVersion ... 2.16.8.zip
Looking forward to your feedback.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.Doc