Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue May 30, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello,

I am trying to overlay one image onto another, similar to the steps in the link below:

[e-iceblue domain]/Tutorials/Spire.PDF/Spire.PDF-Program-Guide/Set-Graphic-Overlay-in-PDF-File.html

Unfortunately, the version of spire.pdf I have corrupts much of the image text. I am trying to test the latest hot-fix, but I have not purchased a license. Using the trial version, I receive the trial header at the top of the PDF "...create with Spire..." but the template does not overlay.

The source code I have developed does work using the older version, other than the corrupt text issue. Any thoughts or is there a temp license I can use to see if that is the issue?

amcclary@dlsdiscovery.net

Wed May 31, 2017 2:18 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Our sales team has sent a temporary license file for one month to you via email, please check and have a try.
If there is any question, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:46 am

Hi,

Thanks for waiting.
Now the issue has been fixed in Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:3.9.168, welcome to test it.
Looking forward to your feedback.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.PDF