Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue May 30, 2017 9:44 am

Could anyone provide an example of how to use a PDF as watermark? I have one PDF with a header and footer and need this as a watermark on the first page of a supplied PDF.

tony.pazzard@paratusamc.co.uk

Tue May 30, 2017 10:06 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that there is no direct way to add PDF as watermatk. At present, Spire.PDF can add text or image as watermark. For your requirement, there are two solutions. One is drawing the text of header and footer into supplied PDF directly, here is the guide for your kind reference. The another is converting the PDF as image, then drawing the image as watermark into supplied PDF. The guide to convert to image, and the guide to add image as watermark .
If there is any question, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:38 am

Hi,

After investigation further, I found other solution setting Graphic Overlay might meet your requirement, it is similar to watermark. Please have a try, if there is any question, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:22 am

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.
Did you test the solutions I provided ? Has your issue been resolved ?

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.PDF