Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue May 09, 2017 4:19 pm

I need to export a set of png's for all slides in a presentation, but if a slide has 5 different build stages, I need to export each one as a separate png. Is this easily possible with this library?

davettl@gmail.com

Wed May 10, 2017 7:12 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that I am not quite clear about your meaning "a slide has 5 different build stages, I need to export each one as a separate png". Did you mean there are five animations in one slide ? Could you please describe it and provide sample file for investigation ?

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Wed May 10, 2017 8:26 am

Hi

I have attached a simple test pptx. Slide 2 should produce 5 png files showing each stage of the slide.

Thanks

Dave
Test.zip

davettl@gmail.com

Wed May 10, 2017 8:35 am

Hi Betsy

Just to try and make this a little clearer, if the presentation was shown as a slide show, I need a png every time the animations finish on each 'next click'. Obviously, I need to do this without running the actual presentation slide show.

Thanks

Dave

davettl@gmail.com

Wed May 10, 2017 9:32 am

Dear Dave,

Thanks for your information, I got it.
I regret to tell you that Spire.Presentation doesn't support that.
If you have other questions, please let us know.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.Presentation