Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:14 pm

HI
I have an issue i am having difficulty sorting and wondered if anyone could help.
I am generating a legal document and certain paragraphs need to be kept together. This is all working fine but where it leaves a gap i need to put in a diagonal line. This gap will vary from document to document and i was wondering if there was any way to work out the height of gap or position on the page. i have attached an example of what i am meaning below. Any assistance gratefully received.
Thanks

screenshot.jpg

allan.sloan

Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:20 am

Dear allan.sloan,

Thanks for your inquiry.
MS Word document is flow document and does not contain any information about its layout into lines and pages. Our Spire.Doc product is based on MS Word specification, I am afraid that it is impossible to find the position of the particular node or get the height of the gap on the page.
If there is other question, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.Doc