Spire.PDFViewer is a powerful PDF Viewer component for .NET. It allows developers to load PDF document from stream, file and byte array.

Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:11 pm

We source a medical records application and need the ability to print PDF documents with other patient information. Is it possible, without creating an image and then printing the image, to print a PDF page to a System.Drawing.Graphics object? I've looked through the documentation and, if it's there, I don't see any thing like the above.

We are in the process of updating our code from dot-net 2.0 to 4.6.1 and plan to purchase a license as we near the release of the new version.

Thanks

lhampton@mountainsidesoftware.com

Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:03 am

Hi,

Sorry for late reply as weekend.
Spire.PDF prints the document by drawing in printer's Graphics, it doesn't create an image. Here is a guide for printing document.
http://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spir ... -in-C.html
If there is any question, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:22 pm

The sample shows how to print a PDF all by itself, but does not help me. I need the ability to have a document that references a PDF, and print the document followed by the referenced PDF as one print job. I was hoping that I could print a specific page number to the graphics object supplied in my PrintDocument's PrintPageEventArgs. (I mentioned images only because the viewer has a convert-to-image function, and once converted, I could print the image one page at a time. I'm simply looking for an easier way.)

lhampton@mountainsidesoftware.com

Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:16 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
Sorry that I didn't understand your requirment clearly. Do you want to print two documents in same time ?
Could you please describe it in detail ?

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Return to Spire.PDFViewer