Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:41 am

I have both of the free version of Spire.Doc and Spire.Pdf. However, Spire.Doc requires a newer version of Spire.Pdf than the free version that I have referenced. Can I really not use both free version side by side?

spoof3r

Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:53 am

Dear spoof3r,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please note that alone two libraries can't be used in the same project, and if you want to use two or more Spire's products into same project , you must use Spire.Office and then reference corresponding dlls from it.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:20 am

Dear spoof3r,

Did you use Spire.Office ? Has your issue been resolved ?
Thanks for your feedback.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:58 pm

Hello,

Unfortunately it is out of my price range. I'm just going to have to use Spire.Pdf for now. However, I notice the free version of Spire.Pdf renders very low quality when rendering PDF pages to image. The free version of Spire.Doc renders them just fine (albeit with a watermark). Is this another limitation of the free version of Spire.Pdf?

My exact scenario is I load a PDF that has bolded text in the header. When I save the PDF page to an image, the bolded text is gone. The overall quality of the text/fonts/etc seems to have been slightly degraded or lost...

spoof3r

Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:31 am

Dear spoof3r,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for late reply as weekend.
About the first issue, low quality when rendering PDF pages to image, please try to use the method SaveAsImage(int pageIndex, int dpiX, int dpiY) to set the image resolution. Also we suggest you test the latest Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:3.7.198 to check the second issue. And after trying this version, if the two issues still persist, please provide us your sample document for investigation, thanks.
In addition, the price issue, please contact our sales team(sales@e-iceblue.com).

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Return to Spire.Doc