Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:37 pm

Hello,

I recently encountered an issue with generating a powerpoint with Spire.Presentation. When working with a powerpoint built in Office 2010, there are no issues. However, if I open that same powerpoint and save it (I have Office 2016), it consistently throws an XML exception "The node to be removed is not a child of this node".

It looks like only as far as Office 2010 is supported so I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue and if there is work around, or if there are plans to support Office 2016 (or if it's already supported and I am looking in the wrong place).

Thank you,
Perry Davis

pdavis

Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:10 am

Dear Perry,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that Spire.Presentation doesn't support to save to office PowerPoint 2016 and the new features in it at present, but it can load the file( office 2016) normally. Could you please provide us the file and tell us the codes you were using encountered issue to help us do an investigation ?

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Return to Spire.Presentation