Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:16 am

Hi Betsy,

We just have found out some new issues: I005, I284 and I289. Could you please help us replicate it!.

Thanks for your kindly support,
Lee K

Leehk

Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:46 am

Dear Lee K,

Thanks for your feedback.
I have noticed your issue and forwarded it to our Dev team. We will inform you when there is any progress.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:50 am

Hi Betsy,

We have a new issue that related to showing a text in the Table Of Contents. This issue didn't happen with the previous version (Spire.Doc version 5.6.62). Could you please show me how can I fix it?.

Thanks,
Lee K

Leehk

Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:33 am

Dear Lee K,

I have replicated the issue and forwarded it to our Dev team. Once there is any update, we will let you know.
We are sorry for inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:27 am

Hi support team,

Could you please provide us an estimate time for fixing all the Spire.Doc issues in my previous posts. Our customers have been waiting for a resolution. We hope to receive a new hotfix ASAP.

Thanks for your kindly support!.
Lee K

Leehk

Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:29 am

Dear Lee K,

Thanks for your reply.
I282,I283,I230,I261_263,1284,I005 those issues you mentioned have been fixed. Here is the hotfix.
http://www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/Temp ... 5.7.65.zip
I270,your original document areadly set the orienatition as Landscape, and then the html is loandscape, the width of portrait PDF is not enough for the html, so it will lose the colum.
I289, HTML itself does not support that Alignment.
Also, our Dev team is working on other issues, once there is any progress, we will inform you.
Sorry for inconveniencen caused.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:24 am

Hi Betsy,

Thanks for your feedback,
We tested the hotfix. Here are the results:
- I230, I282, I283, I284, I005: OK
- I261_263: not OK (see my attached file, please check it again)
Could you please help us replicate a couple of new issues: I231 & I257.

Thank you and Dev team for the support,
Lee K

Leehk

Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:06 am

Dear Lee K,

About I261_263, HTML itself indeed displys like that for that document, you can check it by using MS word to save that doucment to HTML.
I231, please use CultureInfo to change the culture to resolve this issue, code for your reference:
Code: Select all
            CultureInfo cc = Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture;
            Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = CultureInfo.InvariantCulture;           
            Document doc = new Document(FilePath + "I231.docx");
            doc.SaveToFile("I231.html", FileFormat.Html);
            Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = cc;

I257, I have noticed this issue and forwarded it to our Dev team. We will inform you when it is fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:25 am

Hi Betsy,

Thanks for your speedy response,
We really appreciate your help, I231 has been resolved. :)

Lee K

Leehk

Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:58 am

Dear Lee K,

Thanks for your waiting.
We just release Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:5.7.72 which resolve the issues you submitted mainly, welcome to test it. Also, there is little issue.
I268, the PDF issue is not resolved.
I286, the result PDF has little issue.
I284, throwing exception issue has been resolved, but we found the result has other issues.
Our Dev time will continue to work on the issues above, once there is any progress, we will notify you soon.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:51 am

Hi Betsy,

Thanks for your feedback,
Sorry, we can't use this hot fix (version 5.7.72) since our tester found out some new other issues (it didn't happen with the previous version)

At this time, beside some issues haven't been fixed yet, we have a great interest in the performance issue when convert HTML files to PDF and I213 issue.
Leehk wrote:Hi Amy,
1. PDF show the css script at the top of page (see demo-html.rar)
2. I tried to convert a Word document (455KB, 47 pages) to HTML, everything works as expected but it took over 6 minutes to convert that HTML file to PDF then (see HTMLtoPDF.rar)
amy.zhao wrote:Hi,
I tested issue#2 and it took over 4 minutes to convert demo.html to PDF on my side(win7 64bit,in a console application) by Spire.Doc version 5.7.

Our product support for exporting multiple HTML files to PDF. As Amy said: it took over 4 minutes/file, imagine that if we export more than 10 HTML files to PDF, the process of conversion is very slow (took over 40 minutes/~10 files)

Additionally, could you please help us replicate a new issue: I299 (version 5.7.65)

Lee K
Last edited by Leehk on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leehk

Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:41 am

Dear Lee K,

Sorry that some little issues are not been fixed in Spire.Doc V5.7.72 and it has some new issues which old version doesn't have. Could you please provide us the files which encountered new issues to help us do an investigation? Thanks in advance.
Sorry that the file demo.html takes long time to convert to PDF, our Dev team is still working on this performance issue, we will improve it step by step. Once there is any progress, we will inform you.
Additionally, I have tested I299 with Spire.Doc V5.7.72, it works fine, so we suggest you use this version firstly.
Sorry for inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:00 am

amy.zhao wrote:I253, sorry that at present we don't support 3D conversion and circular shape.

Is there an update about this?

How can I keep my predefined hexagonal shapes in the template that they will not get transformed by saving?

yanu

Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:26 am

Dear yanu,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that there is no update about that.
For your hexagonal shapes issue, could you please provide us with the input file and the code you were using? So we could investigate it in the future, once there is any progress, we will inform you.

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:05 am

Betsy.jiang wrote:Dear yanu,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that there is no update about that.
For your hexagonal shapes issue, could you please provide us with the input file and the code you were using? So we could investigate it in the future, once there is any progress, we will inform you.

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Hi Betsy,

Thanks for your response.
In the meanwhile, I realised that single shapes are getting converted without problems. However, if I put text "into" the shape, it gets converted back to a square by Spire.Doc.

Workaround; I can put a transparent textbox over my shape that will give the same look as if I would put the text into the shape. And in this way, the convertion works. (Have a look at my document to see the different shapes).

yanu

Return to Spire.Doc