Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:13 pm

I am editing the document and send the stream to a service where it changes footer code to edited document stream using Spire Doc. But after multiple edit the document is getting corrupted. It is saying "Invalid XML path" however i was able to process and access nodes using spire doc Document object.

Code: Select all

section.HeadersFooters.FirstPageFooter.Tables[0].Rows[0].Cells[1].Paragraphs[0].Text = "v1";
                    section.HeadersFooters.Footer.Tables[0].Rows[0].Cells[0].Tables[0].Rows[0].Cells[1].Paragraphs[0].Text = "v2";
                    section.HeadersFooters.FirstPageFooter.Tables[0].Rows[0].Cells[2].Paragraphs[0].Text = "test";
                    section.HeadersFooters.Footer.Tables[0].Rows[0].Cells[0].Tables[0].Rows[0].Cells[2].Paragraphs[0].Text = "test";

Can you please let me know what is causing the issue and what is the fix for it.

vishnupasuleti1234@gmail.com

Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:28 am

Hi,

Thanks for your posting.
I did a testing with Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:5.6.34 but didn't reproduce your issue, and the output was fine.
Did you use the same version with me? If not, please try the version. After trying it, if the issue still exists, please share your word document. You can also send your document to amy.zhao@e-iceblue.com.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:19 am

Hi,

How did your issue? Thanks for your feedback.
Please feel free to write to us if you have any problems.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.Doc