Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:46 am

Hello Pradhan,

I have posted your urgent situation to our Dev team and given a high priority to your issue. And our Dev team is investigating the issue now. Once there is any good news, I will let you know immediately. Thanks for your understanding.
Besides, I have to mention out that all the fixes are only implemented in our commercial version rather than free version, we would prepare a hotfix commercial version for you once the issue fixed.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:07 am

<package id="Spire.XLS" version="10.1.8" targetFramework="net452" />
I am using this version. It is nice. There is one sheet Evaluation Warning. That sheet is for Trial Period? If I do not purchase this version when will it be expried?

nyonyosgmm

Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:59 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
The Spire.XLS V10.1.8 is commercial version. So there will always warning message if you don't purchase and apply the license correctly.
Our sales team has sent you a one-month free license to help you remove the warning message. You could have a better evaluation on our product. Please refer to following guide to apply the license:
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Lic ... nsing.html

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:20 pm

Hi!

I have two questions about this:

1) I created a PivotTable using version 9.2.1 and it works well, but when I upgraded to version 10.1.0, an error occurred when opening the Excel file. Why does it happen?

2) For non-commercial projects, do I need to purchase the license?

lucasnfraga

Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:06 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
1) Please provide your input Excel file and the code you were using for further investigation.

2) You can decide if you need to buy our product according to your actual case. Free Spire.XLS has limitations on functions (Free version is limited to 5 sheets per workbook and 200 rows per sheet. This limitation is enforced during reading or writing XLS or PDF files. From Free Spire.XLS v7.8, there is no any limitation when loading and saving .xlsx file format. When converting Excel files to PDF files, you can only get the first 3 pages of PDF file.) and we don't update it regularly. Commercial version doesn't have any limitation. We will always maintain commercial version and include fixes and new features in it.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:39 am

Hi,

Regarding the issue#1, has it been resolved? If not, please provide your input file and the code you were using for further investigation.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:27 am

Hello Pradhan,

Sorry for the long silence. Glad to inform that we just released Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:11.12.2 which fixed the issue that where setting IsWrapText () for a PivotTable cell didn't take effect. You can download it from the following links to test.
Website:https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-excel-for-net-now.html
Nuget: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.XLS/11.12.2

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.XLS