Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:18 am

Hello,

I'm loading a xls file in my application. This file contains one data sheet, where I fill it with data in my application, and a few others that contains pivot table based on those datas.

After filling the firste page with data, I save the file. This is working, the first sheet is fill with data but I have an error message that tell me that all my pivot table have been deleted because the content is unreadable. And all the pages contatains header title of the columns of the pivots table, but not the pivot table himself.

Do you have any idea ?

Thanks a lot

Antoine

ab899799

Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:44 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
According to your message, I can’t do exactly investigation, to help us reproduce your issue and work out a solution for you, please offer the following message. Thanks for your assistance in advance.
1) Your input file (if any) and output file and the screenshot that can show your issue, you can attach here or send it to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com).
2) The full code that can reproduce your issue.
3) Application type, such as Console App, .NET Framework 4.8.
4) Your test environment, such as OS info (E.g. Windows 7, 64-bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Return to Spire.XLS