Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:22 pm

Hi

With the PdfSignatureField, it doesn't seem to show either the border colour or the background colour that I'm specifying when viewing in a browser (Edge or Chrome)

Is there a way of setting this to display with browsers?

Code: Select all
                            Spire.Pdf.Fields.PdfSignatureField s = new Spire.Pdf.Fields.PdfSignatureField(page, uniqueFieldName);
                            s.BorderColor = new Spire.Pdf.Graphics.PdfRGBColor(Color.Blue); // (System.Drawing.Color.LightGray);
                            s.BackColor = new Spire.Pdf.Graphics.PdfRGBColor(Color.Red);

s.BorderStyle = Spire.Pdf.Fields.PdfBorderStyle.Solid;
                            s.BorderWidth = 1;
                            s.Bounds = new RectangleF(searchItem.Position.X, searchItem.Position.Y, size.Width, size.Height);

document.Form.Fields.Add(s);

cheers
Steve

Stevo123

Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:47 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I tested your code and did reproduce your issue. I have logged the issue into our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREPDF-4852. Our development team will investigate and fix it. Once it is resolved, I will inform you in time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:27 am

Hi Annika

I'm just following up on this issue. Has there been any progress with a fix?

regards
Steve

Stevo123

Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:09 am

Hello,

Thanks for your follow-up.
The issue SPIREPDF-4852 has been resolved, now it is in the testing phase. If the test goes well, we will provide a hotfix for you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:50 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patience!
Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:8.2.2 which fixes the issue of SPIREPDF-4852.
Please download the new version from the following links to test.

Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-pdf-for-net-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PDF/8.2.2

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:13 am

excellent, thanks Annika

Stevo123

Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:07 am

Hello,

You are welcome.
If you have other questions about using Spire.PDF in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Return to Spire.PDF