Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:38 am

Hi,

I am using free version of spire.pdf and my requirement is to find the words in pdf and highlight them but the criteria is
it can be searchable Whole word in the pdf and highlight them. Currently it is highlighting the part of word like for example if i am searching "and" in the pdf it also highlight "and" in the word "andorson" that should not be highlighted as per my requirement.Do you have this feature in your Spire.pdf library. Please reply ASAP.

Thanks & regards
Sunil Kumar

sunilkumaratri@yahoo.in

Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:52 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry our Spire.Pdf doesn't support the function you required at present. I have added this new feature into our schedule,but this might not be done in a short time due to other prior issues. Once there's any progress, we will notify you.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other problems.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:21 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
Now the new feature has been completed and please download the Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:3.9.181 to have a try. Below is the related method.
Code: Select all
document.Pages[0].FindText(String searchPatternText, bool isSearchWholeWord);

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Return to Spire.PDF