Spire.PDFViewer is a powerful PDF Viewer component for .NET. It allows developers to load PDF document from stream, file and byte array.

Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:23 pm

Hi,
I'm using PDFViewer Free component for .NET in a windows form application.

I have to show a pdf in full screen mode on a monitor FULL HD in vertical mode, so resolution is 1080 x 1920 (W x H).
My form is 1080 x 1920, and the same for the pdfviewer control, so it fits the application form perfectly.

My pdf is bigger of the page if I set the zoom at 100%, and it has a ratio different by the screen.

I need to fit perfectly on the left/right side without borders and place the document vertically centered on the screen.

I setup the ZoomViewMode to Spire.PdfViewer.Forms.ZoomMode.FitPage.
My result is that the pdfviewer leave a border on left/right, and place the document in the bottom part of the screen, but I don't understand why.

I attach two images:
- target.png : target that I want.
- pdfviewer_result.png : actual result with pdfviewer.

The white part is the background of the document (sorry, I cannot show you the text because is reserved).

Can you tell me how to do it?

Waiting for your kindly reply,

my best regards.

Fabio.

fabio.consonni@netizens.it

Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:21 am

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for your interest in our Spire.PDFViewer.
Sorry for the issue, I have posted your issue to our dev team. We will adjust the ZoomMode function to make the viewed document vertically centered on the screen. When it is solved, we will inform you.

Please feel free to contact us for futher problems.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:28 am

Hi,

thank you so much.

Kindly, remember also the problem how to fit the page perfectly on left/right borders.

Thanks, Fabio.

Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:38 am

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for your responde.
To ensure new fix can resolve your problem, please provide us a sample document for testing, you also send via e-mail it to amy.zhao@e-iceblue.com.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:07 pm

Hi Amy,

I send you the files by email because they are too large.

Waiting for your kindly reply.

Best regards,

Fabio.

Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:16 am

Hi Fabio,

I have received your e-mail. All issues have been resolved. Please download and test new version, Spire.PDFViewer Pack(Hotfix) Version:2.7.4.

Welcome to write to us again if you have any problems.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:46 pm

Hi Amy,

thank you and your development team for your efforts.

I downloaded the package, created a new folder copying the folder "NET 4.0" inside the BIN Folder of the components, and added the new components to the Visual Studio Toolbar from the toolbox functionality in Visual Studio.
Now I have the new version of the component in Visual Studio 2010 and the old version has been removed.

The problem is that I cannot build the project because I have the error "LC.EXE exited with code -1.

My project has ".NET Framework 4" as Target framework, and I copied the dll for .NET 4.0

In the project references now I have:
- Spire.License Version: 1.3.5.40
- Spire.Pdf Version: 3.5.147.6040
- Spire.PdfViewer.Forms Version: 2.7.4.6340

What can I do?

Thank you in advance.

Fabio.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:43 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. And I have tested the newest Spire.Pdfviewer version in VS2010, but I didn't come across any errors when built. Please provide us the project you tested for our testing.

Thanks in advance,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:39 am

Hi Gary, Amy...

I tested the new component on another PC and it is ok. Maybe my PC has some internal troubles...

but..I have noted in the new component this situation:

on the top left of the pdf, it appears always this phrase:
"Evaluation Warning: The version can be used only for evaulation purpose..."

the components should be free for use with pdf of 10 pages without limitation, right?
In the previous one I have not this situation.

Kindly, can you check it?

Thanks, Fabio.

Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:01 am

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for your message.
Please kindly notice that Spire.PDFViewer Pack(Hotfix) Version:2.7.4 is commercial version. If you don't have a license for Spire.PDF, it will have the phrase.

At present we have no exact time when the feature will be added in Free version due to other priority issues because we only maintain our free product when we have enough time.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.PDFViewer