Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:05 am

I tried Demo (Spire.PDF PDF->SVG) on your site and the target file contain black image instead of content, but source contains white background content (see Source)
Do you happen to know how to fix that bug of Spire.PDF?

techedgegroup

Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:27 am

Hello techedgegroup,

Thanks for your inquiry.
According to your description, I used the latest version of Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:8.8.6 to convert your PDF file, but I did not reproduce the problem you mentioned. I have attached my result document for your reference. If you are using an older version, then I recommend retesting with this version. If the problem persists after testing, please share the following more information for further investigation.
1. Your target platform of your project(E.g. .NET framework 7.0)
2.Your system information (E.g. Win10, 64 bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:59 am

Thank you for your quick response.
I tried DEMO on your site.

I tried also 5.1.0 free Java version on
+ Mac OS X Monterey 12.5.1
+ And tried on Linux 5.4.0-1085-azure

I tried Spire.PDF 8.8.0 for java. Resulting SVG contains white background but now it doesn't have any kind of vector graphics, it has only one big raster image.

Thanks

techedgegroup

Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:53 am

Hello techedgegroup,

Thanks for your inquiry.
We have tested your case on Linux & Mac system, but we still haven't reproduced your problem. I will send you an executable JAR package for your tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:44 am

Hello techedgegroup,

Thanks for your patience.
I have put the JAR file on Google Cloud, and you can download it from the link below and use "java -jar ....." to run it directly at your side. Looking forward to your testing result.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XaOLnY ... sp=sharing

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:35 am

Thank you very much for your support, it is really appreciated!
I tried your jar and here is what I try to do. I need to add click listener on number (23,24...) but when click is performed there is an image in front the text element, so it prevents me to select the number (see attached image)

I think maybe it is the problem of PDF that I use?

techedgegroup

Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:11 am

Hello techedgegroup,

Thanks for your feedback.
Since your original PDF itself has a covering image, you can check this with the Foxit PDF Editor, thus the converted SVG also has the image. I tested to remove the covering image and saved as another PDF, then the text of the converted SVG could be selected. You can refer to the attached files. If there is still any issue, please feel free to write back.

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:05 pm

Thank you very much!

techedgegroup

Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:21 am

Hello techedgegroup,

Thanks for your feedback.
You are welcome. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Return to Spire.PDF