Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:20 pm

Hi,

We have a problem with converting PDF to Image on Spire.Office version 8.2.2 with some files including the one I am attaching.

It is a winform .NET Framework 4.6.2 application under windows 10 pro 64 bits. Visual studio pro 2022 64 bit.

System.AccessViolationException: 'Attempt to read or write protected memory. This often indicates that another memory is damaged.'

supportspire

Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:21 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
After testing, I reproduced your issue and logged it into our issue tracking system with the ticket number SPIREPDF-5841, our developers will investigate and fix it, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Once the issue is fixed, I will inform you asap.

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:13 am

Hi,

Can you give us a deadline because our customers are blocked by this problem ?

supportspire

Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:37 am

Hi,

Thanks for your following-up.
We would like to inform you that we are currently in the process of submitting the code changes for this issue, but we have not yet completed testing.
However, we can provide you with a temporary package containing the latest code changes for you to test on your end. Please note that this package is intended for testing purposes only and may not be suitable for production use. If you need, just let us know.
Apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue and appreciate your patience and understanding while we work towards a resolution. Please let us know if you need any further assistance or have any questions.

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:05 pm

Hi,

Can you provide me with the temporary package so that I can test with our client's documents to be sure there are no more issues?

supportspire

Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:54 am

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
After testing the temporary package, the issue still exists, sorry that I cannot provide you with it, I have reported it to our developers, they will continue to investigate and fix it. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Our development team is working diligently to find a solution to solve the problem as soon as possible. We understand the importance of resolving this matter quickly and efficiently and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this process.
Once there are any updates available, I will inform you asap.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:07 am

Hello,
we are experiencing a very similar issue.

is there any news or updates regarding this?

joemeisan

Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:27 am

joemeisan wrote:Hello,
we are experiencing a very similar issue.

is there any news or updates regarding this?

Hi,

Thanks for your following.
Our developers have made the necessary adjustments to the code and we are currently in the process of submitting the code changes for this issue again. Once the issue is fixed, I will inform you asap. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
In addition, could you please tell us which product you are using? Spire.PDF or Spire. Office? So that when the new version is released, I can inform you accordingly.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:03 am

We are using the Spire.Office package.

joemeisan

Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:54 am

joemeisan wrote:We are using the Spire.Office package.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, once the issue is fixed, I will inform you asap.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:48 am

Hi,

I'm really going to need an answer today for the problem resolution time because the customers are really stuck and they won't be able to wait any longer. If you don't provide a solution, I have to find another product to replace yours.

supportspire

Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:48 am

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
We understand the urgency of the situation and have been working hard to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
We are pleased to inform you that the issue has been fixed. I have personally tested the Spire.PDF temporary version, the problem no longer exists. However, we understand that you are using Spire.Office, and therefore, we have instructed our testing team to package an Office temporary version. We will provide you with a download link tomorrow.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and assure you that we take all issues seriously. We value your business and appreciate your patience in this matter.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:10 am

Hi,

I hope this reply finds you well.
We are pleased to inform you that the Office temporary version has been packaged and is now available for download. Please use the following link to download the package:https://www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/TempVersion/spire.office_8.3.4-pdf2188.zip. Please add the dlls in the BIN/NET 4.0 folder to your project manually. Please note that this package is intended for testing purposes only and may not be suitable for production use.
We apologize once again for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience during this process. Please let us know if you encounter any issues while downloading or installing the package.
Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to continuing our business relationship with you.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:47 am

Hi,

This release fixes the error we have with our customers.

Can you tell me when it will be available in production?

supportspire

Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:35 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
We would like to inform you that the new version is currently in branch testing status. Our team is working diligently to ensure that it is thoroughly tested before we submit it to mainline testing. We have already urged our development and testing teams to expedite their work, and we will do everything possible to speed up the process.
Once all testing is complete, we will immediately submit the new version for mainline testing. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time and assure you that we are doing everything we can to make the release available as soon as possible.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Return to Spire.PDF