Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:39 pm

Hi,

I have a .net 4.0 Projekt (for old Windows Versions) in wich I am using Spire.Pdf (4.3.0.20040) to fill some Form Fields.

With the following code I try to print the document on the default printer and save it at a certain location.

Code: Select all
doc.PrintDocument.Print();

doc.SaveToFile("test.pdf");

Saving the document on disk works just fine. The resulting file contains all previously entered content.

However, the content entered in the Form Fields is missing in the printed document.

The Form Fields are defined visible and printable. If I fill and print the document with Acrobat Reader it works just fine.

Is there something I can do to make it work?

Thank you!
Victor

viabpdf

Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:26 am

Hi viabpdf,

Thank you for your post. The method you use for printing is obsolete. We suggest you download the latest Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:4.6.8 and use the following new method to print.
 Doc.Print()

More details for the new print method, please refer to the following article: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spi ... -in-C.html.
If the issue still troubles you, please send your document to us.
Last edited by hogan.tang on Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sincerely,
Hogan
E-iceblue support team

hogan.tang

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:28 am

Dear viabpdf,

Has your issue been solved ? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Hogan
E-iceblue support team

hogan.tang

Return to Spire.PDF