Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:18 am

Greetings.

Im Evaluating Spire.Doc
I have a .doc file that I use as a template and then I open it in .Net apply my changes and then output to either .doc or pdf.

Saving the document as .doc works but when I try to convert it to pdf the top section collapses and everything is on top of each other.

If i open the template in word and use save as pdf it works as it should so it must be Spire.doc that is the problem.
I think it has to do with the textboxes that I use to keep the layout of the file

Is it something that can be fixed or is there a workaround?

I attached both the template and the result from spire and from word

andreas.andersson

Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:54 am

Hello andreas,

Sorry for any inconveniences caused by us and thank you for your patience.

It is a bug of Spire.Doc. We have arranged it into our repair schedule. Once we have any progress, we will informed you.

If you still have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Have a nice day.
Tina
Technical Support/Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

Tina.Lin

Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:37 am

Hello!

Since this feature is very important to us, it will decide if we buy your software or not, so do you have an ETA on when it will be fixed?

Happy New Year
//Andreas

andreas.andersson

Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:13 am

Hello andreas,

Sorry for late reply and thank you for your patience.

We are dealing with this issue. We will do our best to fix it in next week. Once we finished, we will inform you.

Have a nice day.
Tina
Technical Support/Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

Tina.Lin

Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:58 am

Hello andreas,

Sorry for late reply.
The problem posted by you in this topic has been fixed, please download the hotfix v4.1.20 of Spire.Doc from http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-word-for-net-now.html.

Thanks and Regards
Harry
Technical Support / Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

harry.support

Return to Spire.Doc