Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:03 pm

Hi,

When you use the example code to convert slides to images (SaveAsImage), the page numbers convert as <#> rather than as the actual page number.

I have emailed support with a link to an example powerpoint document that exhibits the issue.

Hopefully, the solution is quick and easy.

Cheers,

Alex

alexneblett01

Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:58 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
I have noticed the issue you mentioned, which has been posted to our Dev team, once there are any update, we will let you know.
Sorry for inconvenience caused.
If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.
Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:53 pm

Gary,

It has been a couple of weeks. I have been nice and offered to help. I have asked when you expect a fix and I have heard nothing more. Meanwhile, my clients are upset and asking me for an eta on when this critical bug will be fixed and are refusing to pay for the feature that your component enables.

I don't think my clients are going to accept that my vender does not value me enough as a customer to let me know when they expect to have a solution to the problem, but that is exactly where things stand.

As a new customer of yours, I am concerned about what I can expect. My customers depend upon me and I am responsive to them because they pay the bills and make everything else possible. If I cannot depend upon your company, my customers will put me in the situation of needing to find a new component vendor who is responsive.

Please let me know where things stand so I can make a decision and move forward.

Cheers,

Alex

alexneblett01

Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:56 am

Hello Alex,

We have replied your email on Oct27 and informed you the hotfix for this issue on Oct31, I don't know why you didn't receive the email, maybe they are moved to your spam, you could check it. Anyway, So sorry for inconvenience.
You could download this hotfix from the following link.
http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/downl ... t-now.html
Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:24 am

Hello,

Have you tried the hotfix? Has the issue been resolved? Could you please give us some feedback if convenience?

If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.

Thanks,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:05 am

Hello,

The reply is to confirm if you have received my email sent on Nov 10 via the Email(garyzhlei@gmail.com), nomatter you received or not, could you please give us some feedback?
Thanks in advance,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:26 pm

Gary,

I am going to send you my email again. For some reason, I am not getting your emails.

You did a great job with the first issue I sent. I was concerned that I had not received anything back from you, but the issue was not with lack of communication. Instead, there is a technical issue around the email. I am very happy with your product and your responsiveness.

All the issues I send will be around the same process of creating a jpeg from the slide and extracting out the text content from the slide using a combined version of your two examples. This last powerpoint file I sent you stops making jpegs and extracting text on page 10.

You will find that I have a huge number of powerpoint files so what few issues exist in the product should be found pretty quickly.

Cheers,

Alex

alexneblett01

Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:44 am

Hello,

Thanks for your response.
I have received your email, we will look into the issue you mentioned and update to you ASAP.
Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.Presentation