Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:04 am

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen

When we convert a Word document to PDF, it happens without any problems.

However, if we insert a position frame (for the address) and give it the text wrapping option: Surrounding

Spire Inserts an entire page break when converting.

So the position frame with the address is on the first page and the body text starts on page 2.

If you set the text wrap option to "without" it works without any problems. However, it should also work with "surrounding" ..

Best regards
Stefan

hammes_it

Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:45 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry,
I simulated your case and tested with our latest version is Spire.DOC Pack(Hotfix) Version:8.7.5, but I did not reproduce your issue.
To help us further investigate your issue, please provide your input file and your output file for reference. You could upload them here or send them to us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Sofia
E-iceblue support team

Sofia.Yang

Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:02 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I have attached 3 sample files as zip.

1. Docx
2. Sample Wrong; is the result with Spire Doc
3. Sample Correct: This is how it should look.

And as I said, we only get the result (file 3.) if we set the text wrap option of the position frame to "without".

PS: we use Spire.Office 5.7.3
Visual Studio 2019
Germany

PPS:
I just tested it with Spire Doc 8.7.5. Unfortunately with the same wrong result

I hope this helps and you can reproduce the problem and fix it if necessary.

Thanks and Regards

hammes_it

Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:34 am

Hello,

Thank you for sharing.
I tested your document and did reproduce the same problem as yours.This issue has been logged into our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREDOC-4818 for further investigation and fixing. We will keep you informed if there is any update. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Sofia
E-iceblue support team

Sofia.Yang

Return to Spire.Doc