Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:56 am

Hi,

Since i have upgraded to version 11.6, the functionality of creating a sheet (about 2500 row's) is now throwing a out of memory.

Have you got any suggestions?

Kind regards,

p.meertens

Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:47 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
To help us investigate your issue more quickly and accurately, please provide your input file and your complete code. You could send them to us (support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:28 am

Hi,

I've send a code sample with subjectname name: out-of-memory-after-upgrade-to-11-6-t10380.html

Kind regards

p.meertens

Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:05 am

Hello,

Thanks for your sharing via email.

Since there are some custom methods in your project, I tried to simplify your code. Then I did an initial test and found that it consumes a lot of memory, but I didn't encounter the "out of memory" exception you mentioned. To help us investigate further, please provide your OS information (e.g. Win7 64bit), your region setting (e.g. China, Chinese) and your project target framework (e.g. .NET Framework 4.5) for reference. Thanks in advance.

At the same time, I will also post the high memory consumption issue to our Dev team and they will further investigate whether this can be improved. If there is any update, we will let you know.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Return to Spire.XLS