Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:03 am

I always got an error while trying to install any of the following NuGet packages with Visual Studio 2017 Pro - V. 15.6.1 (NuGet Package Manager 4.6.0)
- FreeSpire.XLS v. 10.1.0
- FreeSpire.Office v. 4.3.1 (I also tryied v. 3.0.0)
Looking at the Output window, the Nuget installer seems to be waiting or doing something for a long long time after the rows
Code: Select all
Installing FreeSpire.XLS 10.1.0.

Then, much later in the Error windows i got the message: NU3008: The package integrity check failed
I tryed all this action:
- Clear All NuGet Cache (button in Options)
- Restart VS & restart the machine
Can anyone help me about that?
Thanks a lot

erebuffo

Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:18 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I tried to install the two Nuget packages you mentioned but did not encounter the same issue as you, everything works fine. I'm afraid this issue may be related to your network connection or Nuget Package Manager configuration. I suggest you can try a different package source.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:48 pm

All the packages I installed in the last two years didn't have any problems.
I also tried to do the NuGet installation on a brand new Windows Form Application, but the problem is still there.
Is there any way to understand something more about what fails?
Thanks a lot

erebuffo

Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:16 am

Hello,

Thanks for your response.
I tried to create a new Windows Form Application (.NET Framework 4.5) and then install the two Nuget packages, but I also did not encounter any issue. What's your project target framework?
Also, have your tried to install the Nuget packages via Package Manager Console? Are there any other error messages?
Moreover, you can also download the package directly from our website, and then manually reference the dlls to your project.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:57 pm

Thanks for your answer, Rachel.
I tried with 4.5 and 4.6
Yes I tried with the command

Install-Package FreeSpire.XLS -Version 10.1.0

the result is:
PM> Install-Package FreeSpire.XLS -Version 10.1.0
Attempting to gather dependency information for package 'FreeSpire.XLS.10.1.0' with respect to project 'MyProjectName', targeting '.NETFramework,Version=v4.6'
Gathering dependency information took 815,37 ms
Attempting to resolve dependencies for package 'FreeSpire.XLS.10.1.0' with DependencyBehavior 'Lowest'
Resolving dependency information took 0 ms
Resolving actions to install package 'FreeSpire.XLS.10.1.0'
Resolved actions to install package 'FreeSpire.XLS.10.1.0'
Retrieving package 'FreeSpire.XLS 10.1.0' from 'nuget.org'.
  GET https://api.nuget.org/v3-flatcontainer/freespire.xls/10.1.0/freespire.xls.10.1.0.nupkg
  OK https://api.nuget.org/v3-flatcontainer/freespire.xls/10.1.0/freespire.xls.10.1.0.nupkg 529ms
Installing FreeSpire.XLS 10.1.0.

After this it takes hours and then the error comes out.
Thanks for any further help.

erebuffo

Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:05 am

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.
I switched several machines and different versions of Visual Studio (VS 2017 and VS 2019) to test, but also failed to reproduce your issue. I suspect this may be related to your machine or Visual Studio configuration. Therefore, I suggest you try another machine or try another version of Visual Studio (e.g VS 2019).
Finally, you can also download the corresponding package directly from our website.

- Free Spire.XLS for .NET Version:10.1
- Free Spire.Office for .NET Version:4.3

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:51 am

A collegue tried do the Nuget Package Installation on his machine (same VS, same .Net framework) everything went fine.
Then he send me the folder of his NuGet installation and I manually installed it on my machine as described here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/102 ... le-locally
In this way the installation succeded and on the project everything seems to be fine!
Thanks

erebuffo

Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:56 am

Hello,

Glad to hear that you finally found a solution.
If you encounter any issue related to our products in the future, just feel free to contact us.
Wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.XLS