Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:09 am

We are checking your PDF component in our web application but when we try to get page object of large size PDF, then we are getting issue in our web application and not able to read it.
Here is the code which is using by us, get the issue at "Spire.Pdf.PdfPageBase page":

Spire.Pdf.PdfDocument doc = new Spire.Pdf.PdfDocument();
doc.LoadFromFile(path);
Spire.Pdf.General.Find.PdfTextFind[] results = null;
int i = 0;

foreach (Spire.Pdf.PdfPageBase page in doc.Pages)
{
results = page.FindText(wordToFind).Finds;
}

bhaveshc

Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:30 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry!

To help us better investigate your issue, please provide us with the following information. Thanks in advance!

1. The screenshots of the information about your issue.
2. Your input files. (You can also send it to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com)).
3. Your target Framework.(E.g. .net framework 4.8.0)
4. The version of Spire.Pdf you were using.
5. Your system information (E.g. Win7, 64 bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:04 am

Hello,

I have received your email, and thanks for sharing more information!

Is your problem that the program keeps hanging while reading the page to the second page? If so, I did reproduce your issue based on the document you provided. I have logged it in our issue tracking system with the ticket SPIREPDF-4887 for further investigation.

We will let you know if there is any update. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Return to Spire.PDF