Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:01 pm

We renewed our license last April. No matter what version of SpirePDF I use it always says we are using an "Evaluation Copy" on the PDF. The license file says version 6.4. I tried each 6.4 nuget package you had available and even a 6.3, since your license faq said you can't go higher, but none of them worked.

dbhowmik

Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:59 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry .
We checked our records and found that your company has purchased both Spire.Doc and Spire.PDF. I have verified that your two licenses are all valid. How do you apply your licenses? I’d like to recommend you use the license key method to apply them, as shown below, since sometimes your application could not read the license file because of lack of permission or other reason.
In addition, kindly note that new versions released before your license expires (2021-05-07) are all available to you.
Code: Select all

Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey("Spire.Doc license key");
            Spire.License.LicenseProvider.LoadLicense();
            Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey("Spire.PDF license key");
            Spire.License.LicenseProvider.LoadLicense();

Sincerely
Elena
E-iceblue support team

Elena.Zhang

Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:11 am

Hi,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue now? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Sincerely
Elena
E-iceblue support team

Elena.Zhang

Return to Spire.PDF