Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:45 am

Good morning,
I have updated the version of Spire.office and it seems that I have a compatibility problem. Could you please help me?

Project with Net Standard 2.0:

Version431.PNG

I haven’t got any problem with that version of library.
But I need the latest version of the spire.office libraries due to the latest functionality. So, the problem occurs when I update to the latest versions.

lastVersion.PNG

It seems that this version is not compatible with Net Standard.
We can see that it no longer includes the System.Drawing.Common library.
This does not compile the following function:

error docpicture.PNG

Thank you very much for your help!!

LauraNM

Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:22 am

Hello,

Thank you for contacting.
Kindly note that we made some changes for the dll folder name on Nuget. We changed the folder “.NETCoreApp” to place the dlls which work for .NET Standard. The folder “.NETStandard” will be used to place the dlls which work for Azure Function. Hope you can understand. As for your case, there are two suggestions for you at present.
1. Change the framework of your project to .NET Core.
2. Download Spire.Office Platinum (DLL Only) Version:4.7.0 from our website, manually reference the .NET standard dlls and then install the System.Drawing.Common library in your .NET Standard project.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:47 am

Hello!

I have downloaded the version you indicated but the error with the LoadPicture function continues to occur.
Could you please help me?
error docpicture 2.PNG

Thank you!!

LauraNM

Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:51 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
After an initial test, I didn't encounter your issue. Here, I uploaded my simple testing Demo for your reference. Please have a check or replace it with your testing code, and then let us your testing result. Look forward to your further feedback.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:37 am

Thank you very much!! I am testing with your project and I can see that your project there isn't any problem.
I don't know what the problem is with my project but when I solve it I will let you know. Thank you!

LauraNM

Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:52 am

Hello,

OK, I am looking forward to your further feedback. Meanwhile, you can copy the System.Drawing.Common.dll from my Demo to your project and then reference it.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.Doc