Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:26 pm

This works perfectly when I use the Microsoft.Interop. But my slide disappears when I try to do the same thing with Spire.

I commented out the code more and more. It is down to a single line, and my slide is still disappearing. No exceptions, no errors.

Problem:
==========
I have a PPT document saved in PPTX 2007 format. The chart has already data in it. 200 rows of data, accross 6 time series. The first column is DateTime . The rest of the columns are numeric. I am not changing the data.

I execute this single line and after I save the PPTX, the slide comes back completely empty. The charts, tables, etc on the slide are all gone.

chart.Categories.CategoryLabels = chart.ChartData["A2", "A30"];

egokan

Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:15 am

Dear egokan,

Sorry for the delay reply.

To help us reproduce this issue, please upload the ppt document and your code snippets, or you can send them to burning.liu@e-iceblue.com.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Burning
E-iceblue Support Team

burning.liu

Return to Spire.Presentation