Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:35 am

Hello,

Until now, I had a WPF solution, with project A and project B, both referencing the 3 products Spire.Xls pro (license key), Spire.PDF, and Spire BardCode (license key). Everything was working fine since I performed an update of one of the product on both projects (A and B), and even when I revert back to the previous version of the product. I still have the same issue.
Throught the forum I've read that SPIRE products are independent and incompatible, meaning that we are not suppose to reference differente products in the same project if I'm not mistaken. (while it was working before)

The error message I'm facing is the following:
The type 'LicenseProvider' exists in both 'Spire.License, Version=1.4.0.40, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b1144360237c8b3f' and 'Spire.Pdf, Version=8.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3' GSTAG.JobObjects XXXXXXXXXXXXX\GSTAG.Job\DataProcessingRule\DataProcessingRule.cs

Then my question is the following, considering that Spire.Office includes the three products (XLS, PDF, Barcode) I'm using, Is it possible to reference this product only and use the license keys of the seperated products ?

Thanks in advance,
Florian

fpernisek

Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:13 am

Hi Florian,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Yes you can use Spire.Office with the license keys of the seperated products. And one more thing please kindly note that you should load the license key for seperated product after setting the keys. Below is the sample code.

Code: Select all
            //Set the key for Spire.Barcode
            Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey("The key for Spire.Barcode");
            //Load the first key
            Spire.License.LicenseProvider.LoadLicense();
            //Then, set the key for the next product
            Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey("The key for Spire.Xls");
            //Load the second key
            Spire.License.LicenseProvider.LoadLicense();
            //More keys
            //...
Sincerely,
Andy
E-iceblue support team

Andy.Zhou

Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:46 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your repky, indeed the use of Spire.Office is more convinient when implementing several spire products in several dependent projects.

However my license keys are not taken into account, I've still the "Evaluation version" text on my barcodes.

Who you be kind telling me if my Spire.Barcode License still operational for the Latest Spire.Office version ?

Thanks in advance,

fpernisek

Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:35 pm

The license was obsolete. We renewed it, and everything is working fine now. Thanks for your support !

fpernisek

Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:21 am

Hi,

Sorry for not replying in time due to the time difference.
We are glad that you have found the cause of the problem and chosen our product again. If you encounter any other problems in the future, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day! :D
Sincerely,
Andy
E-iceblue support team

Andy.Zhou

Return to Spire.XLS