Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri May 18, 2018 7:46 am

Hello
I'm looking for a library which allows me to print in the background multiple PDF pages per sheet. I have found that Spire.PDF has such possibility but when I'm checking free version it seems this functionality is not there as I can't see PrintSettings property on the PdfDocument.
Could you please confirm me if only pay version has this?

skoryit

Fri May 18, 2018 8:42 am

Dear Skorek,

Thanks for your post.
Yes, the function you want is only supported in paid version, and we don't have any plan to update the free version.
Please refer to Print Multiple PDF Pages per Sheet and use our commercial version(Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:4.5.3).
If there is any question, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Wade
E-iceblue support team

Wade.shao

Fri May 18, 2018 8:59 am

Thanks for your reply. I guess you don't have any cheaper licenses? The only functionality which I need is printing PDF with possibility to have multiple pages per sheet.

skoryit

Fri May 18, 2018 9:17 am

Dear Skorek,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that we don't have a package only contains the print feature. Please contact sales@e-iceblue.com for the price and discount.

Sincerely,
Wade
E-iceblue support team

Wade.shao

Return to Spire.PDF