Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:02 am

Hi Team,

Multilevel list style is incorrect converting from HTML to PDF. The problem is that the third level numbering is continuing from where it left of at last level. This is only happening when converting to PDF using Spire.Doc whereas conversion to word is maintaining the integrity of the list level defined.

Attaching code and extracted word and PDF and screenshot showing the difference in output of word and PDF.
SPireDocMultilevel.zip

Program.cs
Code: Select all
namespace ExportDocSpire
{
    class Program
    {

static void Main(string[] args)
        {

try
            {
                Export export = new Export();
                export.ExportDoc();
                Console.ReadKey();
            }
            catch (Exception ex)
            {
                Console.WriteLine($"{ex.Message} Cannot continue further.");
                Console.WriteLine("Press any key to exit.");
                Console.ReadKey();
            }
        }
    }
}

Please note that I am using a licensed Spire doc v 10.9.1

jalpaashara

Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:02 am

Hello jalpaashara,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I did reproduce your problem. I have logged the issue into our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREDOC-8415. Our Dev team will do more investigations to fix it. Once there is any update, I will inform you asap. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:30 pm

Hi Team,

Thank you for the quick response. Appreciate you raising a ticket for the issue. Is there any update on the issue? It is really important that this be fixed sooner rather than later, is there an ETA for the fix?

Thank You,
Jalpa

jalpaashara

Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:33 am

Hello jalpaashara,

Thanks for your patience.
I am sorry that we cannot provide an ETA for you at this moment. We have already given the highest priority to your case. Our development team is urgently investigating the problem. Once there is a significant progress, we will inform you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:21 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patience.
It is verified that our latest official version of Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:10.10.4 already includes the fix of SPIREDOC-8415. Please download the new version from the following links to test.
Website download link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
Nuget download link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Doc/10.10.4

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Return to Spire.Doc