Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:41 am

Is there a way to set the Transition type to Morph programmatically via C# ? It's not on the TransitionTypes enum (unless it's named differently) and i've not been able to find anything via google.
My current workaround is to manually set it by opening each generated pptx in PowerPoint and setting the transition there, but i would much prefer to set it when i'm creating the file, since it's an extra step that's easy to forget.

I'm currently using Spire.Presentation v5.9.5

inadrasupport

Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:30 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry our Spire.Presentation does not support setting the Transition type to Morph at present. We have added it as a new feature to our upgrade list with the ticket SPIREPPT-1348. If it is implemented in the future, we will let you know. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Elena
E-iceblue support team

Elena.Zhang

Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:43 am

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.
Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.Presentation Pack Hotfix Version:5.11.2 which supports setting Morph of transition type. Welcome to download it from the following links.
Our website: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
Nuget: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Pr ... ion/5.11.2

Code example:
Code: Select all
 ppt.Slides[0].SlideShowTransition.Type = TransitionType.Morph;

Sincerely,
Elena
E-iceblue support team

Elena.Zhang

Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:13 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue now? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Sincerely
Elena
E-iceblue support team

Elena.Zhang

Return to Spire.Presentation