Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:44 pm

Hello,

We have now purchased a license for Spire.Doc for .NET after testing a few different tools as it was the best in our tests.
But have found another small problem while converting RTF to PDF, some spaces are missing.

Only spotted this one so far, but it's the same for all of this type of document, in the heading there is no space between the words NOTICE and OF, please see attached zip file

Not noticed this yet in other documents, but if we spot any will post here.

Thanks,
Mike

MikeBeale

Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:06 pm

I have just come across another example of a missing space.

In the generated PDF there is no space between "I" and "acknowledge" at the start of the 1st paragraph (about half way down the 1st page)

MikeBeale

Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:21 am

Hello Mike,

Thanks for your inquiry.

The issue has been reproduced, which has been transferred to our Dev team. Sorry for inconvenice. Once there are any response from them, I will get it back to you immediately.

If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:18 am

Dear Mike,

This issue has been fixed by our dev team. Our test team is testing the new version. Once the new version is ok, we will release it and tell you.

Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:52 am

Dear Mike,

Thanks for your waiting.
The new version of Spire.Doc has been released. Please download and test Spire.Doc Pack Version:4.9.6 from the link below.
http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-word-for-net-now/spiredoc-pack4-9-6.html

Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:29 am

Hello Mike,

Have you test the new version of Spire.Doc? Has the issue been resolved? Could you please give us some feedback if convenience?

Thanks,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:37 am

Hello Gary,

Sorry for the late reply, I forgot about these other two posts at the time!

Yes, it is all working fine now, thank you.

MikeBeale

Return to Spire.Doc