Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:58 pm

C# .NET 4.7.2 Win Form Application
Spire.Doc 8.7,5
Release folder contains:

Spire.Doc.dll
Spire.License.dll
Spire.Pdf.dll
Microsoft.mshtml.dll

Is Microsoft.mshtml.dll part of Spire.Doc?

micronetcom

Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:16 am

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply as weekend.
Our Spire.Doc package doesn't contain the Microsoft.mshtml.dll. How did you use our product to make this dll file appear in the Release folder? To help us investigate your issue more accurately, please provide us with your runnable project. You could upload it to the DropBox or OneDrive and then share the download link with us. Also, it may be helpful to share your operation steps with us. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:27 pm

Steps to reproduce the issue:
Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2019 - Version 16.6.3
Create a new project – Windows Forms App (.NET Framework)
Manage NuGet Packages… (Browse Spire.Doc – Install)
Build (in Debug folder you will find Microsoft.mshtml.dll)

Please see the attached "Forum - Spire.Doc - Microsoft.mshtml.dll.pdf.zip" for step by step screenshots and "SpireDocDemo.zip" for the corresponding VS project.

micronetcom

Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:20 am

Hello,

Thanks for the details.
According to your step screenshots,I created a new project in Visual Studio 2019 and installed our product via Nuget, and indeed found the Microsoft.mshtml.dll in the debug folder. But strangely, I opened this project using Visual Studio 2013 and rebuild it, but found Microsoft.mshtml.dll did not exist in the debug folder.
I learned from our developer that some classes in Spire.PDF.dll reference Microsoft.mshtml.dll. This issue may be related to the internal mechanisms of Visual Studio.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.Doc