Spire.PDFViewer is a powerful PDF Viewer component for .NET. It allows developers to load PDF document from stream, file and byte array.

Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:10 pm

Hello,

I keep getting this message:

Method not found: 'System.Drawing.Rectangle sprᢁ.ᜇ()'.

I experimented a bit with .pdf lib. After that this message occurs. Read somewhere that it is because it is not allowed to have more than 1 lib referenced and otherwise you would have to upgrade to .office ... I actually don'y need the .pdf lib and removed it with nuGet package manager and is now not referenced in the project anymore. Unfortunately the error message remains and I am stuck now.

Thanks for your help,

Dave

davesys2020

Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:45 am

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Did you use the System.Drawing interface to operate PDF document? If so, please reference the System.Drawing assembly in project. And I suggest that you remove all spire dlls from your project and install the Spire.PDFViewer from Nuget (https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PDFViewer/7.1.0). If the problem still exists, please provide information for further investigation. You can attach your document here or send it to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com). Thank you in advance.
1) Your test code.
2) Test environment, such as win10, 64bit.
3) Application Type, such as Winform app, .NET Framework 4.6.
Sharing your sample application would be helpful.

Sincerely,
Kylie
E-iceblue support team

kylie.tian

Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:21 am

Hi,

Hope you doing well.
How is the issue you posted on our forum now? If it still exists, please provide the information that mentioned in my forum reply to us for further investigation?

Sincerely,
Kylie
E-iceblue support team

kylie.tian

Return to Spire.PDFViewer