Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:55 am

Hello,

I noticed that every matrix barcode in my files are not the same after converting to PDF/A format (any types of PDF/A).

What can i do to prevent this to happen? Those barcodes are important and should not be affected by the converting process.

Please find attached some examples (FIles before and after converting to PDF/A). The matrix barcode are located on the top right of each page.

Thank you for your help.

BR.

jrab08102021

Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:30 am

Hello Jean,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I have reproduced your issue and logged it into our issue tracking system with the ticket SPIREPDF-4698. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We will inform you when it is solved.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:52 am

Hello Amy,

Do you have any intel to share with me about this issue? Did you find what is wrong and can you fix it?

Thank you.

Have nice day.

BR
Jean

jrab08102021

Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:28 am

Dear Jean,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I apologize for the delayed response. Our developer has identified the cause of the issue and fixed it. However, our test team noticed that the fix affected other documents during testing, so the issue is being investigated again. I will inform you when the fix is available.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.PDF