Master Slide Font and Color

Technical support for Presentation

Moderator: iceblue support

Master Slide Font and Color

Postby aujenea » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:34 am

Good Day -

I am learning the model and want to change the font size only if it is larger than my threshhold. I am unable to determine the text frame's font size OR COLOR... unless there are different colors in the range. If everything is the same font or color, each time I am getting the NAN value. I have used shape.TextFrame.TextRange.Format.FontHeight. I've used the same for the master slide (thinking that it is inheriting from the master slide) and even the text frames for the master slide give me the NAN and always have 0 or the color despite changing the master slide text to all red. Where can I accurately read the font height and color for master slide and all other slide textframes?
aujenea

Re: Master Slide Font and Color

Postby Betsy.jiang » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:30 am

Dear aujenea,

Sorry for late reply as weekend.
I have noticed the font height issue and posted it to our Dev team. Once there is any progress, we will let you know.
About the color issue, please try to use following method to get the color of the text.
Code: Select all
Color color = shape.TextFrame.TextRange.Format.Fill.SolidColor.Color;

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
Betsy.jiang

Postby aujenea » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:05 pm

HI Betsy -

Unfortunately, this does not work on the master slide for the color. I've used this exact code and it always returns black. I've manually changed the color to red or purple and it still returns black. I also changed it to a known color of "red" and it still returns black.

Any ideas?
aujenea

Postby Betsy.jiang » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:28 am

Dear aujenea,

Thanks for your feedback.
I have noticed the color issue for master slide, and I have posted it to our Dev team, and I will let you know once there is any progress. Sorry for inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
Betsy.jiang

Postby aujenea » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:51 pm

Hi Betsy -

Has there been any progress on this? I'm anxious to purchase, but this is a deal breaker for me!
Thanks!

aujenea
aujenea

Postby Gary.zhang » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:59 am

Hello,

Sorry that there is no any update, our Dev team is still fixing the issue, we will let you know once it is resolved, sorry for inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team
Gary.zhang

Postby aujenea » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:14 am

Hello, has there been any resolution on this issue. If not, do you know if the development team is actively working on it and when they plan on releasing the fix? I'm so excited to use it.

Thanks!!
aujenea

Postby Betsy.jiang » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:07 am

Hi aujenea,

By investigation, we found the inheritance relation of the style(master/layout/local and so on)for text is not specific. So I am afraid that the issue cannot be fixed in short time as its complexity. Once there is any great progress, we will let you know.
So sorry for inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
Betsy.jiang

Postby aujenea » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Hi Betsy -

Has there been any update to this issue? If not, is there a cost to have a developer on your team to work on this feature?

Thank you!
aujenea

Postby Gary.zhang » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:15 am

Hello,

Sorry that I am afraid that there is still no any update due to complexity of the issue. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team
Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.Presentation