Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:58 pm

I'm unable to load the license

//the documentation show examples with a license file name license.lic but what I received is an XML file not sure if this is the issue
pdfSpireLicense.SetLicenseFileFullPath('c:\temp\license.elic.xml');

//This part of code below is in a loop and after 10 I get the license error
FinalPdfDoc := FinalPdfDoc.PdfDocument;
FinalPdfDoc.LoadFromFile(basePDFFullfile);
pdfDoc := pdfDoc.PdfDocument;
pdfDoc.LoadFromFile(PDFFullfile);
FinalPdfDoc.AppendPage(pdfDoc);
FinalPdfDoc.SaveToFile(basePDFFullfile);
FinalPdfDoc.Close;

aboiangiu

Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:09 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Kindly note that our license file is in xml format and the code of applying license you used is right. It also works well. Meanwhile, I prefer to recommend you apply it by license key (How to Apply the License by license key), since sometimes your application could not read the license file because of lack of permission or other reason.
Regarding the license error you mentioned, were you using our Free Spire.Doc? Since Free version is limited to 10 pages when loading and creating PDF files. If so, please download our latest commercial version Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:5.11.2 and try again. If your issue still happens, please provide a screenshot about the error via email (support@e-iceblue.com) to help us further look into it. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:58 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue!
How is your issue now? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?
Thanks in advacne.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:03 pm

The issue is resolved, I downloaded the newest version and that fixed my issue. Thank you

aboiangiu

Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:08 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you encounter any issue related to our product in the future, just feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.PDF