Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:20 am

I am attempting to load the following html file into excel using the LoadFromHtml. The tables are not getting properly loaded into the corresponding cells.

For example,

Column A
Load Date:
7/12/2021

Freight Rate:
XXXXX Flat

are appearing in Column A and should appear in columns A and B on the same line:

Column A Column B
Load Date: 7/12/2021

Freight Rate: XXXXX Flat

Please advise on a solution or hotfix.
Attachments
Downloads.zip
(8.32 KiB) Downloaded 304 times

mlefebvre

Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:05 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I tested your file and did observe that the layout of the content in the result file is quite different from the input file. I have posted it to our Dev team with the ticket SPIREXLS-3343 and they will investigate further. We will inform you as soon as there is any progress. Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:03 pm

Brian,

Any update when this fix will be out? We have purchased an OEM license for Spire.Office.

Thanks,

Marc

mlefebvre

Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:40 am

Hello Marc,

Thanks for your follow up.
I just check the status of the issue SPIREXLS-3343 but found that it has not been solved. Our Dev team is still investigating your issue. Anyway, I have requested them to share any possible ETA at their earliest time. Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:40 am

Hello Marc,

Greetings from E-iceblue!
Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.Office Platinum(Hotfix) Version:6.9.1 which has optimized the layout of the result excel file, please download it from the following links to test on your side. Looking forward to your test result.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Office/6.9.1

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Return to Spire.XLS